Every morning, there are always things need to be settled. As soon as I wake up, my mind will list down everything that need to be accomplished before noon comes. Let see the list in my computer brain:
- Husband need to have his coffee done (either myself or himself - alamak! kantoi..)
- My kids require their lunch box ready and need breakfast before going to school (should I mention who will prepare the lunch box - naaahhhh!! nanti kantoi lagi hehee..)
- The girls (my kids of course) are ready to go to the school - hair nicely comb and tight, school bag ready and salam both Abah and Ummi
- My little hero - Shahmey is taken care of - mandi, makan and tidur balik (morning nap)
- My baby - Sumeyyah needs to be changed her diaper, mandi ala kadar (still small kan), letak minyak yuyi to prevent kembung perut, breastfeed and let her sleep again.
- Myself - mandi (of course.. walaupun lambat sikit hehee..), breakfast (otherwise no energy to breastfeed and
- menu for lunch and dinner (masak for the whole day senang) - yang ni penat sekali nak fikir. Selalu kena call di sana tu tanya, "nak masak apa ye hari ni". Kadang-kadang dia cakap, beli aje lah.. hoorayy!!!! tapiiii... the kids will be back dengan perut lapar.. still kena masak.. penat nya nak fikir kan..
That's it. The computer brain will shut down. From noon till night, nanti lah turn on semula... :)